Reopening of the Neraida Floating Museum
On Friday 19 June 2020, the Neraida Floating Museum is reopening its doors to the public!
The museum’s opening hours based on its summertime schedule are the following:
Friday-Saturday-Sunday 18:30-22:00 (last admission: 21:30)
The Museum has undertaken all the necessary precautions and health protection measures provided for by the Ministry of Culture and Sports and Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Insular Policy, for the safest tour of the visitors to its premises.
- Entering and exiting the museum will be monitored and performed according to the instructions of the staff. As a result, there may be some waiting time.
- Visitors are required to fill in a Health Statement Form stating their names and contact details and to take a body temperature check upon entering the Museum.
- The use of personal protective equipment (face mask, gloves, disposable shoe covers) is mandatory for all visitors while in the Museum premises, with the exception of very young children and infants.
- All personal protective equipment and alcohol antiseptic hand gel will be available at the Museum’s reception desk.
- Maintaining the required distance of at least 2 meters between visitors will be supervised by the Museum staff.
- All visitors are kindly requested to follow the instructions of the staff while in the Museum premises and at the reception desk.
We would like to inform you that all members of the crew and staff on board will wear personal protective equipment. All areas of the Museum are systematically disinfected. Special provision has been made for the operation of the central cooling/heating system, ensuring the continuous circulation of fresh air in the Museum's premises.
We stay safe.
We look forward to welcoming you on board soon!